Terms & Conditions Governing Our Services
Vis-Afrique Services Ltd accepts instruction only upon the Terms & Conditions set out below. No server or agent of A. Norts & Co Ltd is permitted to vary these Terms & Conditions unless expressly authorized to do so in writing. Any server or agent of Vis-Afrique Services Ltd shall have the full benefits of these Terms & Conditions.
These terms and conditions govern the provision of all and any services provided by Vis-Afrique Services Ltd in respect of but not limited to the processing of visas, passports and/or documents for their clients and all orders placed by their clients are made and accepted subject to the terms hereinafter set out. By sending applications to Vis-Afrique Services Ltd for processing, you accept all of the requirements, restrictions and limitations on liability set forth herein and specifically agree and confirm that Vis-Afrique Services Ltd shall not be liable to you for any failure to comply with the necessary visa requirements for your travel, for the action or inaction of any government body and/or for the performance by any third party delivery company.
1. In no event shall Vis-Afrique Services Ltd be liable to you or any other person acting on your behalf for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, or for exemplary damages, and that your sole and exclusive remedy against Vis-Afrique Services Ltd for damages in connection with the failure to obtain a requested visa, visas or passport(s) shall be the return of the Vis-Afrique Services Ltd service fees actually paid by you only.
At all times and under all circumstances, Vis-Afrique Services Ltd total liability to you for any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages of any kind shall not, in any circumstance or for any reason, exceed the service fees actually paid by you to Vis-Afrique Services Ltd. Any claims filed to A. Norts & Co Ltd must be filed within 30 calendar days from the date of invoice. In any event, visa fees and service charges are non refundable once the visa or passport has been applied for.
2. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd will use its best endeavours to process orders at the clients request, however, A. Norts & Co Ltd shall not be held responsible for nor accept any liability for the actions of any Consulate, Embassy, Passport Office or delivery carrier in delaying or non issuance of visas/passports for any reason whatsoever. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd cannot be held responsible for any additional expenses or delays arising from or in connection with incomplete or incorrectly completed applications as well as that of any supporting documentation.
3. It remains the client’s full responsibility to ensure that the validity, number of entries and purpose of any visa/passport obtained through Vis-Afrique Services Ltd covers their needs for travel. A. Norts & Co Ltd shall not be held responsible nor accept liability for any errors made by Consulates, Embassies & Passport Office on such documents.
4. Upon receiving client’s documents, Vis-Afrique Services Ltd will endeavour to process the same and submit to the relevant embassy/consulate/passport office the next working day depending upon the visa validity period. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd will retain applications and passports until the correct issue period has be
5. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, expense or delay arising from the purchase or acquisition of travel tickets by the Client prior to the issue of the relevant Visa/Passport
6. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd provides carefully compiled visa and passport information on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any respective embassies, consulates or passport offices. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd shall not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors and/or omissions in the information.
7. Should a passport, document or other item be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever, Vis-Afrique Services Ltd shall only be responsible for the basic replacement cost of said item should the fault rest with us. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd is not responsible for items misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by a consulate, embassy, passport office, or any delivery carrier and in this event it remains the responsibility of the client to comply with the individual terms and conditions.
8. Service fees, embassy fees and delivery costs are the absolute liability of the client who must make payment in respect of all charges incurred. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd reserves the right to increase its service fees at any time without prior notice. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd reserves the right to retain all passports and documents until full payment has been received.
9. Consular fees and availability of services are subject to change without notice. Fees and services may differ between the time the order is placed and when the order is completed. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd will attempt communication of any changes to the client where possible. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd reserve the right to select the most appropriate service available as indicated by the client at the time of order and as a result of such, any additional fees must be paid by the client in all circumstances.
10. Payment of Vis-Afrique Services Ltd fees together with any anticipated consular or embassy charges upon Vis-Afrique Services Ltd being instructed are due immediately upon receipt unless account facilities have been agreed in writing prior to the said instructions. Failure to pay the correct fees will delay process of any order until full payment has been received.
11. If in the event of any cancellation while using our services there will be an administration/cancellation fee of £15. If cancellation occurs whilst passport is at embassy/passport office the client will be charged at the full service charge designated with the service applied.
12. In the event of rejection of any visa/passport, should Vis-Afrique Services Ltd be required to re-attend said consulate/embassy/passport office, the client may be charged the appropriate service fee for the second visit.
13. In the event of any payment being returned unpaid for any reason, Vis-Afrique Services Ltd will charge the client £8.00 + vat plus any additional expenses incurred.
14. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd will return all documents to the client by Royal Mail Special delivery unless otherwise instructed whereby a delivery charge will be applied. It remains the responsibility of the client to comply with any Terms and conditions of any delivery carrier. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd does not accept responsibility for any document held by any delivery carrier.
15. All personal data received at Vis-Afrique Services Ltd as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998, will only be used to fulfill the order obligation and for no other purpose. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the personal data whilst in the care of any third party.
16. Vis-Afrique Services Ltd reserves the right to refuse to handle any application or carry any item at any time and no reason need be given.
17. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
Our hours of business are from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Applications for visas/passports and other travel documents submitted to us before 2.00pm will be dispatched to the Embassy / Consulate / Passport Office on the next working day, validity permitting, and those submitted after 2.00pm on the second working day after receipt unless otherwise arranged in advance.